lunedì 16 marzo 2015

This mess we're in


Can you hear them?  The helicopters?  I'm in New York  No need for words now  We sit in silence  You look me  In the eye directly  You met me  I think it's Wednesday  The evening  The mess we're in and  The city sun sets over me   Night and day  I dream of  Making-love  To you now baby  Love-making  On-screen  Impossible dream  And I have seen  The sunrise  Over the river  The freeway  Reminding  Of this mess we're in and  The city sun sets over me  What were you wanting?  I just want to say  Don't ever change now baby  And thank you  I don't think we will meet again  And you must leave now  Before the sunrise  Above skyscrapers  The sin and  This mess we're in and  The city sun sets over me

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BTrGowDPjBk

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...